N.Y Coffee Breack

março 11, 2021

 




Do you love coffee? I do! Coffee shops are popular in every corner of the world. I confess that I love to build coffee shops, who have been subscribing for a while, know that every city construction, I put up a coffee shop. That's it loves, I hope you like it. Kisses!

Contains: 1 Coffee Shop. Lot size: 40/30 (In San Myshuno or any other lot of the same size). Used packages and expansions: One crucible for each kkkk Filesize: 390 mb Download: - Early Access: Here - Free for wall: 03/22





CREDITS: I would like to wholeheartedly thank all the creators of personalized   
content, who with great care and dedication create beautiful things,  so that we   
SIMMERS express all our creativity. My sincere thanks.

VOCÊ PODERÁ GOSTAR TAMBÉM:

0 comentários

Me siga

Subscribe